- Recent leaks in the Genshin Impact community have provided details about upcoming characters Arlecchino, Cloud Retainer, and Madame Ping, as well as news about a new Spiral Abyss domain.
- The game’s official social media accounts have confirmed the arrival of two new characters in 4.3, including the highly anticipated Geo user Navia and Pyro character Chevreuse.
- While there is excitement surrounding the new playable units, fans are most looking forward to a new permanent domain similar to the Spiral Abyss, as players have been asking for more permanent content in the game.
Recent Genshin Impact leaks have revealed a lot of information about popular upcoming characters such as Arlecchino, Cloud Retainer, and Madame Ping, as well as details about a new Spiral Abyss domain. Leaks have become very common in the game’s community and they often reveal details about certain characters even months before their official release.
Since the arrival of the new Fontaine region, Genshin Impact updates have been packed with tons of new content that includes new characters, quests, explorable locations, and more. The game’s official social media accounts have recently confirmed the arrival of two new characters in 4.3, the long-awaited Geo user Navia and a four-star Pyro character named Chevreuse.
RELATED: Genshin Impact Player Encounters Disturbing Neuvillette Glitch
During their journey through five of the game’s major regions, Travelers had the privilege to meet some of the Teyvat’s most iconic characters. While most of them have become playable units, some legendary Liyue characters like Cloud Retainer and Madame Ping are still waiting for their turn to join the roster. A new post on the popular Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit has revealed many new details about these two and a couple of other characters. Here’s a summary:
- Sigewinne’s release is still many months away, but she could be a new Hydro DPS unit
- Cloud Retainer’s kit will allow her to fly at a speed that is slower than Wanderer’s Windfavored State. Her Elemental Burst will allow her to taunt nearby enemies, similar to Lynette’s burst
- The leak debunks previous rumors that Arlecchino is a support as there is currently no reliable information
- Madame Ping and Skirk will not be released during the Fontaine arc
- Similar to Madame Ping, the 2nd version of the Spiral Abyss will not arrive anytime soon and more information will most likely arrive in the upcoming months
It should be noted that these leaks should be taken with a grain of salt as the releases of all these characters are still many updates away. While there is a lot of hype about the new playable units, fans seem to be most excited about a new permanent domain similar to the Spiral Abyss.
Since the game arrived back in 2020, Genshin Impact players have been asking HoYoverse to introduce more permanent content to the game. The leak also mentioned that while Skirk was officially revealed, she could get the same treatment as Dainsleif who is yet to join the roster despite being featured in Chapter I.
At the moment, the infamous Fatui Harbinger Arlecchino serves as Fontaine’s main villain. However, multiple rumors have been hinting that she will join the playable roster once the Hydro nation’s main storyline wraps up, similar to Wanderer in Sumeru.
Genshin Impact is an open-world RPG made by MiHoYo. Focusing on the interactions between seven elements, Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha game with a host of characters, weapons, regions, and more.
Platform(s) Mobile, iOS, Android, PC, PS4, PS5 Released September 28, 2020 Developer(s) HoYoverse (Formerly miHoYo) Publisher(s) HoYoverse (Formerly miHoYo) Genre(s) RPG, Action, Adventure, Gacha Multiplayer Online Multiplayer Engine Unity ESRB T for Teen – Fantasy Violence, Alcohol Reference Platforms That Support Crossplay Mobile, PC, PS4 & PS5 See at Google Play